Majoring in memories that last forever!
These “Terms and Conditions” provide you with important information related to what you can expect when working with us [JMO Travel Club: A Member of Independent by Liberty Travel and any of our agents or representatives]. Please refer to the JMO Travel Club “Welcome” packet for additional information that you should know about booking travel with us. We welcome your feedback and any questions you may have.
1. (a) All prices are subject to change and are based upon availability until the time of booking and deposit. [Although it is uncommon, it is possible that prices can change prior to final payment, such as from government-imposed fees or local taxes implemented after a booking has been made. In the unlikely event that this occurs after deposit, we will check for options provided by the Supplier.] (b) Keep in mind that air prices change quickly. As blocks of seats are sold, airlines frequently charge a higher price for the next block of seats and so on until the flight is considered “full”.
2. You agree to inspect all booking invoices and documents that are sent to you immediately after your booking is made to confirm that all pricing information and travel details (dates, number of travelers, spelling of names, destination, etc.) are accurate and appear as you expected. If there are any discrepancies, you agree to notify us immediately so that we can review pricing details and make corrections if an error has been identified.
3. All names on travel documents, along with your date of birth and gender, must match your appropriate government-issued photo ID required for travel. (i.e., passports for international travel, driver’s license/state ID for domestic travel). If the spelling of your name does not match, you must inform us immediately so that corrections can be made. Changes in the spelling of names may come with penalties after your booking is made… and might not be allowed by the Supplier at all. Further, you will be denied plane boarding if the spelling of your name, date of birth, or gender do not match your ID.
4. JMO Travel Club is an “independent contractor” with Independent by Liberty Travel, and acts solely as a travel “agent” in order to book your travel with its Suppliers and/or other third party entities, and is not responsible for the failure of any Suppliers or contracted tour or travel company to provide the travel related services booked on your behalf, and you agree to not hold JMO Travel Club or any of its representatives accountable for any financial loss that may result if a Supplier or third party does not provide the expected services or products arranged through JMO Travel Club. [The Suppliers are responsible for your trip, and if they fail to provide the expected services, JMO Travel Club will act as your advocate in finding a solution to an unusual problem or situation that resulted in a failure by the Supplier.]
5. Travel Protection (Insurance) is strongly recommended for all travel, and you understand that without it, you are solely responsible for up to 100% of the costs associated with cancellation or travel delays should any unexpected or unplanned emergency or situation occur that prevents you from traveling, or that results in changes to your original travel plans. [If you do not see travel protection already included in your travel itinerary, please ask us for a quote.]
6. Hotels assign rooms at the time of check in based on availability and are responsible for bedding arrangements that accommodate the number of guests traveling together on your itinerary. You are encouraged to contact the hotel directly if you have any questions about your room type or bedding arrangements.
7. Any changes to an itinerary may involve added costs and penalties, and the itinerary will be repriced at the time the change is made. It is important to note that a reduction in the number of travelers does not always result in a change in price as if the price is equally divided by the number of guests. For example, if two people are traveling together and one person cancels, this does not mean that the vacation price is reduced by 50%; instead, it is repriced for a single traveler at the time the change is made which may or may not result in a reduction of price at all. Therefore, we do not recommend booking a vacation when it is not certain that each traveler will be able to travel.
8. All sales are final, and no refunds will be made, except when allowed by the Supplier according to their “Terms and Conditions” and may be subject to a non-refundable $150.00 per person booking fee retained by JMO Travel Club for the services already provided by us.
9. Although we will notify you if we become aware of any changes to your flight reservations, it is important for you to confirm your flight status and check for any changes. We recommend signing into your airline’s website or app to check your flight status 7 days prior to departure and each day thereafter when you’re within 72 hours of your departure date.
10. Flights may be subject to a service fee when they are not booked as part of a single reservation that combines air and hotel, such as an all-inclusive resort. International flights and air booked in first/business class may also require a service fee. We don’t have many, but a fee schedule is included on the last page of our “Welcome” document.
11. Your deposit for travel services arranged by JMO Travel Club and its representatives indicates automatic agreement to our “Terms and Conditions” as well as the “Terms and Conditions” of each Supplier and third party involved with booking and providing your travel arrangements. Therefore, if you disagree with any of the “Terms and Conditions” of JMO Travel Club or any Supplier or third party involved with your reservations, you are advised not to book travel through us.
12. Our “Terms and Conditions” are specific to JMO Travel Club as your “agent” in the booking process, and do not replace any “Terms and Conditions” of any Supplier associated with your vacation. Therefore, you must review the “Terms and Conditions” of each Supplier used to book your vacation and agree to them prior to deposit.
Accredited Travel Advisors by IATAN
Copyright © 2022, 2023 JMO Tavel Club - All Rights Reserved.
Member of Independent by Libety Travel